1. The information we collect
Information you provide. As a part of offering the Services to you, we process and store locally personal data that you provide us with when you setup your profile, such as, depending on your use of the Services; your date of birth, your gender, your height, your weight or your activity level. It follows from the nature of the Services that we must process such data that you provide to the Services to enable the Services.
When you use iCloud automatic synchronization feature, your data will be encrypted and stored on your iCloud account so you can access it from any of your devices.
If you contact us through the customer service or with any other inquiry, you provide us with your email address and the content of that communication as well.
Within the App, you also have an option to allow us to import to the App data from Apple HealthKit. Such information may include: sports activities, weight, calories burnt, heartbeat rate, number of steps/distance travelled, and other information about your health.
- We do not use the information obtained via the HealthKit for advertising or similar purposes.
- We do not disclose any information obtained via HealthKit to third parties without expressed permission from the users.
- We do not sell information obtained via HealthKit to advertising platforms, data brokers or information resellers.
Information automatically collected. We automatically collect information from your browser or device when you visit our Services. This information could include, but is not limited to, your IP address, device ID and type, your browser type and language, the operating system used by your device, access times.
2. How do we use your information
- operate, provide, maintain, develop, deliver, protect and improve our Services, products, applications, content and advertising and develop new products and services,
- provide you with customer support,
- develop and display content and advertising tailored to your interests on our site and other sites, including providing our advertisements to you when you visit other websites,
- detect and prevent abusive, fraudulent, malicious or potentially illegal activities, and to protect the rights, safety and/or property of MeoMeow or our users,
- enforce or exercise any rights in our Terms & Conditions Agreement,
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection, and
- link or combine information about you with other information we get from third parties to help understand your needs and provide you with better service. You further acknowledge and agree that MeoMeow may store and process personal information in Japan and any other country in which the Services are made available.
3. With whom we share your information
Service providers. We may share information, including personal information, with third parties that perform certain services on our behalf. These services may include, but not are not limited to, providing customer service and marketing assistance, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, supporting our Service functionalities, surveys and other features offered throughout our Service. These service providers may have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purposes.
Other Situations. We also may disclose your information, including personal information:
In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise our legal rights, to defend against legal claims, or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or any right available to us.
When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing, to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of our company, our users, our employees, or others, to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement, or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
All your Plantevo data is stored locally on device, unless you choose to back it up on iCloud servers using the Cloud Auto-Sync feature. We do not collect or store data from users on any hardware under our control, unless voluntary sent to us for debugging purposes.
If you decide to share your data via email or with a third party app or website, you agree that MeoMeow shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by any such event.
7. Children’s privacy
In compliance with the requirement of COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly solicit or collect information from, or market to, anyone under 13 of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
You agree that these changes are effective immediately after they are posted on this page.
9. Acceptance to these terms
10. Contact us